Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Queen

I remember the time when I was in school and when I had friends over, they'll always have the same thing to say at the end of the day; "Your parents are SO cool".

Oh yeah! I have the coolest parents. A über hip mother. As Dr. Randy Pausch would say, I won the Parent Lottery.

My mother was always my best friend. We never have fights. We have intellectual conversations and arguments, even when I was a little girl. She always knew the right things to say. She's super wise, and not just bookish wise, but street wise too.

I see her picture way back when she was in college. Long hair to the waist. Center parting. Funky clothes from the '70s. And her smile. She's always smiling. She is beautiful.

She never has anything bad to say about anyone. Even the one(s) who broke my heart. She always has nice things to say. Positive. I wish I could be like her. I hate. She doesn't.

She's strong. And selfless. She's amazing. The Queen of queens.

Happy Mother's Day
Anis

1 comment:

ainfazrin said...

been a silent reader of this blog..hehehehe..

anyway, anis, i think id like to take a baking class with u lah.be my tutor, plz...hehehehe

u take care aite my darl anis and matt.
love u guys.