So many things to celebrate. First of all, there's the celebration of my Husband's slow (yet consistent) recovery. Fever hasn't returned for two days now. Alhamdulillah. What I am worried about is the sores in his mouth and on his lower lip. None on his feet and/or hands so we can pencil out:
However, to be on the safe side, we have an appointment with our specialist. Looked for a general surgeon and dermatologist. InsyaAllah he can help us understand more on what's going on, health-wise. Blood test is probable.
Then there's Aelyza's birthday party this weekend. She's so big now. Learning how to walk really quickly (and efficiently, I might add). Mulut bising macam mak nenek although she hasn't formed words yet. Just the coo-ing and the babbling. I am really excited about the party. Her mother and I made the decorations ourselves. Ordered two boxes of Cuppacakes. There'll probably be satay. I can't wait. I hope more of my friends would show up. A baby's first birthday isn't only a big day for parents but aunts and uncles too.
Also this weekend, is Tini & Syakir's wedding. I am really excited about that one too. It's so nice to attend a wedding and it's an honour to be invited. You get to share one of the finest moments in a couple's life. It's priceless. She's going to be radiant. And exhausted beyond words. But she's going to love every second of it. I remember my petite friend and her aspiring Lawyer-husband's wedding last December. We were lost in Kajang but Alhamdulillah we made it before the event was over. Tired as she was that evening, she was still the radiant bride. And ecstatic. And now preggers too! Alhamdulillah.
As for us, once Matt feels better and recovered fully, it's baby-making time! Do a lil' dance. Make a lil' love. Get down tonight!
Anis







No comments:
Post a Comment