I agree with Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso. Some people are just bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Ones who thirst for drama and green-with-envy ploys. Ones who act all nice in your presence but behind your back they'll laga kan you with someone who they think you have a falling-out with. Say, someone from your past. Or your spouses past.
When will they get it? Nobody cares. Life is way too grand to let anything spoil the now. I love my life. Sure. Some may measure me in terms of success and I'll come up short. I am currently unemployed. I have no idea what I want to do. Hence, some may dub me unsuccessful.
But I have succeeded in some fields of my life. I graduated high school well, Alhamdulillah. I have a Bachelor's degree. I am happily and wonderfully married. I am healthy, Alhamdulillah. The family is, Alhamdulillah blessed with everything and yet I was raised in a humble surrounding. We have never known what hunger meant. More than a roof over our heads. Comfortable. Yes. I am successful.
And still, I find these bastards whisper sweet nothings as though to tempt me to make a scene or... something. I don't know. But I know this, they are so barking up the wrong tree. Nothing can provoke me to act out of character. While some may think I, too, can be a bastard-coated bastard with bastard filling (yes, I can. I do not deny it), I was raised to be a decent person. So no scenes will be initiated by this bastard. This bastard will walk away. This bastard-coated bastard with bastard filling knows better.
No comments:
Post a Comment