Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Today is a great day. One of the great days I've been blessed to experience. Not only is today the day Mexicans commemorate the Mexican forces' triumph over the French which delayed the French invasion in Mexico about a century and a half ago, today is also the day I am officially a former student of the University.

Somewhat like the Mexicans, I am triumphant over the challenges that the University has thrown my way. This. Today. Is my personal version of Cinco de Mayo. I now hold a Bachelor's Degree. Some may think it's nothing. But it's a whole lot to me. And I am proud of it.

When doing "clearance", getting around the University, hunting signatures is so much easier when you have a Husband chauffeuring you around to get from one end of the University to the other. I love you my Hubby-bi. My heartiest thanks, my Life.

On another triumphant note, I also got myself a pair of flip-flops. Crazy cool flip-flops. Gisele Bundchen's Ipanema flip-flops. It's not that I hunt for brands and then buy them. I just like these pair of flip-flops. They just happen to be from the GB's Ipanema line.

Other things I bought without looking at the brand but I just really really liked it:
1) M by Mariah Carey
2) Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
3) Ralph Lauren's cardigans

And most of the stuff, I got it at the airport. Which is duty-free and much cheaper.

Anis

No comments: