Salaam.
Wow. How time flies. It literally just zooms by. Without knowing it, these things have happened (not necessarily in the span of last week and/or in the order listed):
a) Aelyza was born. Felt like it was yesterday that my sister in-law's water broke, with me having to mop it up at 4am.
b) After much heart-wrenching fights with stubborn mules, Matt and I were engaged.
c) I finally had one semester left at the University.
d) Matt and I are married!
e) I graduated from the University with a Second Class (Upper) Honours *I think* Didn't make the First Class due to the 0.04 points I did not manage to secure.
f) We're planning for Aelyza's first birthday. That girl will turn one on May 17th, InsyaAllah.
g) Doctors found that Dad had suffered a major heart attack which none of us knew about including Dad. Hence, it's a medical miracle.
We shall make the best of the time we have now. InsyaAllah. Things have been crazy. Good crazy. I am still nervous about finding a job. I think I'll only start looking late June, due to certain circumstances. And plus the fact that I'm too scared to work. I'm a baby. I'm spoilt. And I'm proud of it.
Will step up to the plate when I need to. But right now, I'm just enjoying my excessive free time. Don't think it's not productive though. I'm a housewife. And it's an honour to be one.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment