Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dreaming of Cook

So yeah. I am up at 3am from a relatively great slumber. All because of a dream. A dream of David Cook! Seriously, WHAT? I am not even a fan. I hardly watch Idol. I certainly do not root for anyone although I know the other puny, mommy-what's-puberty-mean?, baby-faced David will take the crown.

So I dreamt that both Cook and I were taking out the trash and started talking about why we couldn't go on as a couple. The speech was about him living the dream of dreams. And in the dream, I remembered feeling sad. But supportive. Then, there was a wrestling match in our house and the house was remarkably trashed. In all seriousness, a relationship discussion and a wrestling match? What could it all mean? I tell you what. I. Do. Not. Care. I just want to sleep!

So yeah. Now I'm up. Irritated. I'm sleepy. But I cannot go back to sleep.

*mutters under breath with visible irritation and giving the evil eye* DAVID COOK.

Anis

No comments: