On a spiritual note, I feel a great inclination to thank my Husband. It is with him that I have found a new sense of faith. I wouldn't say restore, because my faith has always been there. It was just buried by ignorance and other worldly matters.
The trip to the hospital and seeing before my eyes the greatness of Allah s.w.t in the form of the medical miracle that is my father, I feel a fresh divine palm print on my cheek (the face cheek, not the other), jolting me back to reality. I am at loss for words. I am, however, very much grateful and thankful to Allah s.w.t.
The hospital. My father; Ariff Rahman. My husband. My entire family. All are experiences of God's greatness. I am truly blessed. And beloved.
The next miracle and greatness of Allah s.w.t we're planning to experience is the addition to our own family. A baby. We are trying for a child, InsyaAllah.
Excited,
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment