Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Waiting

Been having a lot of random thoughts lately. I think of people I normally wouldn't think of or haven't thought of in a while. I wondered about my old school teachers and the days I was in school. Very random thoughts.

Other random thoughts include PostSecret postcards. For example;

Picture courtesy of HoneyPieLiving @ Flickr

My Husband and I finally made one big decision. Since there are some unforeseen obstacles forming a brick wall for us in trying to get pregnant, I've decided to go back to school. Husband seconds that. InsyaAllah, end of the week, I will submit my application to continue my studies. My Masters Degree. If we get pregnant along the way, I say Alhamdulillah and bring it on. :D

Now, we wait...

Anis

2 comments:

wun said...

I'm sure everything will work out fine...we plan but Allah decides..His plan is surely greater..We'll pray for you!

Dearests said...

Thank you. From both of us.