When everything is clean. When it's too cloudy to do laundry. When lunch has been consumed. When there's nothing on TV other than reruns of really old TV series. When Husband is still at work.
There is a party of One. I am alone. And so indescribably bored.
Oh dear. The boredom at times just makes me want to sleep just to pass the time. Reading doesn't do much good.
I am currently reading the final book of the Twilight saga and it is so dull. No jolt of excitement. Everything is so predictable. And the description of a husband and wife loving each other is nothing more than the description of a boy and a girl at prom. I now question what I was so excited about when they announced the release of the book late last year. Reading that book bores me. Still, I am persevering just to finish what I've started. Who knows? The last 10 chapters that I have left might change my perspective. Very doubtful, but it can happen.
I should take up cross-stitch. Or knitting. Or quilt-making. Or pottery. Or bird-watching. Just to pass the time.
Anis.
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment