For the first time in my life, I am excited at the prospect of working. Working as in an occupation. InsyaAllah will be applying for Masters next week but the processing of the application may take some time. Even then, we might not get the place. We're staying positive and tawakal.
The Masters degree program that I'm applying for have a practical course. And from there, I could be eased into the working environment. I admit that the desire to work is non-existent mainly because of fear. Of what, you might ask? The list is fickle, ever-changing and somewhat endless. I'm very grateful that no one, especially my Husband, is pressuring me to get my own paycheck.
Much to look forward to come September. Other than the Masters application, there's Ramadhan; my first as a Wife. Much to atone for. Before marrying my Husband, I admit I was on very thin spiritual ice. Now, it's different. Husband brings out the best in me. The niah and the awareness is there. Execution, not quite. For that, I only have myself to blame. There have been progress, which I'm very proud of. Hopefully, Allah s.w.t will grant me the strength for better progress in my days to come. Starting now...
Then there's the fall line up of the precious TV series. The boys of Entourage will be back on the 7th. Gossip Girl. House. Supernatural. Bones. Scrubs. How I Met Your Mother. Just to name a few. I better get the laptop re-formatted and fixed pronto.
InsyaAllah, it's going to be an exciting month.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






1 comment:
Like u, I'll see myself in front of the tv too. hihihi
Post a Comment