Salaam, all.
A good day to you eh?
Did you ever wonder, why are colours called what they are? Why isn't blue green? Or red blood, as opposed to being associated with the latter? Hmmm...
"One mystery at a time, Holmes. Let one matter be settled of its existence as we proceed." "On the contrary, Watson, all mysteries are only so until they mean something, in which case, they cease their means of existence, ergo, non- mysterious is the effect. Hence, all mysteries are one."
Mean something? What, pray tell can that mean? Is meaning implied, or is it attached? Can meaning be distorted?Certainly, it would appear that in this day's age and machinations, it can.
So, does meaning have meaning? Or does it have attached statements that say "Hey Fudger, you blind or something? Bloody follow it already!" One might say, "SCREW YOU PAL!!!"
Unfortunately, at the time when one last checked, this is not the case. One shall refer to an instance where S feels that, in order to honour M.A., S has to confer with S.I. to spell something with meaning, or P.U.
True, you could have spelled M.A.S., or P.U.M.A.S. or even P.U.S.M.A. But no, you spelled P.U.S.S.I. What does that make you, one wonders?
Does one mean you to be a P.U.S.S.I.? Do you attach P.U.S.S.I. to you?
One does not know. Times past show that when one word is uttered, there's only ONE meaning. The Truth. Perhaps, now, it's I.S.U.P.po.S.e not.
One is of the humblest of opinions that when you say something, don't beat around the bush. Bloody say it.
Matthekage.
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment