There are a few books on my Want-to-read list. One of them coincidently mentioned here by a good friend of mine. I decided to tinker with the blog and create a column of "Books I want to read". Should help me keep track of them.
Other than the uproar that has been rumbling inside of me caused by the "Half-Blood Prince"'s delayed release (from November 2008 to July 2009), I've been keeping my mind stimulated by reading.
While my Kanda is busying the self trying to finish his assignments and reading list (currently on Virgil's The Aeneid and Busiri's Qasidatul Burda), I have been occupying the self with Jonathan Barnes' "The Somnambulist". I can't seem to put the book down. When reading the book, I feel, smell, taste, hear and see all the things described. And my vocabulary has expanded quite a bit after twelve chapters. The book is simply exquisite.
Reading is my crack.
Anis.
another not so mild obsession
1 week ago






1 comment:
Thanks for the mention. :) Yes, The Book of Lost Things is excellent and definitely worth the money.
Post a Comment