Saturday, November 22, 2008

Silence and the 13th week

After a week here on the Island with the whole family, the silence really bums you out. My brother and his family left for Malaysia already and now the house is without its gem. Our niece. Cheeky little Monster Munchkin.

Now it's just Husband, the parents, Little Knight/Grace and myself. I'm still having fun though. It's very peaceful here. Serenity. It's still sad that there's not much commotion after Monster Munchkin's departure. The silence does make me sad sometimes. Oh well...

Alhamdulillah, Little Knight/Grace is in the 13th week. InsyaAllah all will go well. We're approaching the second trimester and it's very exhilirating. The belly is swelling as it is and I read that after Week 14, baby's growth will be rapid. Hence, the growing belly. InsyaAllah baby is fine.

Little Knight/Grace has a trait. In the presence of food and during shower time, my belly will be firm. The bulge is more apparent than any other time. In the mornings, when we wake up for Subuh prayers, the stomach will be flat. We think Little Knight/Grace is still sleeping. :D

Next weekend, we'll be off to Jakarta insyaAllah. A trip before we leave for Malaysia. I'm going to hate leaving this place. I'll miss the parents so terribly. But we need to keep the doctor's appointment to check on baby's progress. Plus, there's just a lot of things waiting to be done at home. :(

Anis

No comments: