Last night was amazing. Husband and I were watching a movie. The phone rang. It was my brother, telling us that he's arrived safely in Malaysia. I walked with the phone to my parents' room to hand them the phone.
As I was walking, I felt an out-of-place pressure on my stomach, just below the belly button. I didn't think much of it. But after a while, I decided to place a hand over the said area. And there was a hard bulge.
I panicked because I've never felt it before. And the bulge twithed a little. I went to Husband to ask him to feel it. He was already squirming with glee.
The baby. The baby was moving!
It took me awhile to get to that line of thought; that it was the baby. The bulge is our baby making his/her presence known. I didn't think it was the baby because I read that at 3 months, mothers usually don't feel the baby's movements. But mom says sometimes it's like that. Some babies lagi ganas than others. Hehehe.
I hope Little Knight/Grace is alright. I hope that it wasn't a sign of distress or anything. InsyaAllah baby is ok. Bulge disappeared after we talked to baby. Probably baby was in need of some comfort from Ayahanda and Bonda.
We love you, Little Knight/Grace.
Bonda
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment