Had a bad day, two days in a row. Yesterday was the worst.
Threw up 'til the insides hurt.
No food or fluid wanted to stay down.
Throat burned.
Sipping down water tastes sour because of the bile.
Severe heartburn and acid indigestion.
Cried because I didn't understand what my body was going through or what I was supposed to do.
Couldn't sleep lying down because every possible gas that was in the body was trying to find an outlet but failed, so I felt it banging my chest, rib cage, all my insides - 'til I felt like I was choking.
Managed to down anti-heartburn medication; stomach quietened. Finally fell asleep as Husband was leaving for exam this morning.
Bad days.
I'm better now.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






1 comment:
Wow...That sounds horrible Anis! Your morning sickness is really nasty. You poor thing. Hope this stage passes soon for you.
Have you tried Rescue Remedy before? You can check it out under Bach flower remedies.
Take care and rest ya? *hugs*
Post a Comment