Alhamdulillah we're home in KL. Wasn't keen on leaving the home on the Island. But what to do?!
When we got home, the first thing we heard was the hoo-haas on the banning of Yoga. That was all people talked about. In blogs. During meals. We personally think that if something is banned, there is a reason. Plus, we heard that it's not 100% banned. Some Yoga studios have put out notices (like the studio I went to) verifying their trainers and techniques are in compliance with the Fatwa Council's jurisdiction. Or something like that.
Then, there's a fish tank in the house. With little salt water guppies swimming around. A present for the niece. From her mother. Truth is, it's actually for her mother. When my sister in-law was pregnant with my niece, she always wanted fishes. But at the time, we had a number of cats that could cause the fish to go into cardiac arrest. So, they never got around to getting one, until now...
I finally got the oysters I've been craving for for 3 weeks. It was satisfying, Alhamdulillah. Had a big feast at Victoria Station with the family. Everyone had their fill. I just ordered half a dozen fresh oysters (ALL for ME & baby) and a serving of Shrimp cocktail. That was it. And I'm so full. And happy. :D
Went for a check up earlier in the morning. Wanted to see how baby was doing. According to the scan, baby is now 14 weeks and 6 days. A few days older than from my calculations. Healthy, Alhamdulillah. And oh so active. Baby was fidgeting all the time the doc was scanning the tummy. Initially, baby was shy. Covered the face with the tiny little hands. Precious. Husband was over the moon. Beaming from ear to ear and talking so loudly. The excitement, it's hard to contain. :D
I missed Sri Inai's final farewell. Still can't travel too far in a car. Sad really. But Sri Inai will always be with me. *sigh*
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment