When the doctor did the sonogram, baby was sleeping - still and content. I asked, "Can baby move?" and the doctor tapped the stomach and said "Wake up baby" and baby started wiggling and wiggling and wiggling. Such a joy!
Heart beat is strong, Alhamdulillah. Then came the time to snap a picture so that the doctor can check the physical growth by measuring the crown to rump length but baby turned away! Camera shy, macam Ayahanda dia. After dah pujuk-pujuk then only baby sat still for the picture. :D :D :D
That is the happier note. The light of life.
Then there's the dark.
Our condolences to Lisa and family, who lost their beloved father.
Innalillahiwa inna ilaihi roji'un.
Just before Eid, Lisa informed me that her father is battling cancer of the liver. Few weeks later, she told me that it had spread to the lungs. I couldn't go visit them. My nausea and vomiting were too bad for travel. Then last night, a mutual friend called and delivered the news.
I pray that her father will be blessed by Allah .s.w.t and placed in the ranks of orang-orang yang beriman. He was a great man. Funny. Cooked great lamb. A very loving Husband and Father. I've known Lisa since I was 7 and we practically grew up with each other's family.
I have no doubt that he is proud of you, Lisa. As a daughter. Your success as a Law graduate and an actress (who nabbed the breakthrough award at our recent Malaysian Film Festival, mind you). And of course, as the person who've become. Our condolences, love and prayers are with you.
Anis.
Just before Eid, Lisa informed me that her father is battling cancer of the liver. Few weeks later, she told me that it had spread to the lungs. I couldn't go visit them. My nausea and vomiting were too bad for travel. Then last night, a mutual friend called and delivered the news.
I pray that her father will be blessed by Allah .s.w.t and placed in the ranks of orang-orang yang beriman. He was a great man. Funny. Cooked great lamb. A very loving Husband and Father. I've known Lisa since I was 7 and we practically grew up with each other's family.
I have no doubt that he is proud of you, Lisa. As a daughter. Your success as a Law graduate and an actress (who nabbed the breakthrough award at our recent Malaysian Film Festival, mind you). And of course, as the person who've become. Our condolences, love and prayers are with you.
Anis.






3 comments:
Dearest Anis & Matt..
nice to hear that your Baby is doing so well. :D
hrmm think of a name cepat hehe..
SRI KANDY is good! hahaha :D
keep me posted!
-Sri Kandy Putri Naru Bt Abdul Hamid Naru *wink-wink* hahaha :D
:D Thank you Sri.
Baby names for if it's a boy or girl dah ada. Will unveil once dah tau gender baby.
Take care.
dearests Matt and Anis,
thanks for the comment on my page.
and I'm so so happy to know the lil baby is doing fine.
:) u guys take care too, ya?
*hugs*
Post a Comment