Been throwing up a lot. Too much to my liking. I don't know what's normal and what's not. Husband thinks I'm losing weight. I do too. I feel like it. I'm terrified. Maybe it's paranoia. I cannot tell.
Doctor's appointment is in a week. Need to postpone a day later. Husband has exams. Does not help with my phobia or paranoia that the clinic couldn't be reached yesterday.
I want to see a doctor soon. I want to know if 9 week-old baby is okay. I want to know if I'm okay.
I am scared.
*inhales. deep. breaths*
*exhales dramatically*
I just want to know.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






2 comments:
you can always visit the doctor earlier if something bothers you that much...seriously, you'll get extra comfort knowing that it's okay..plus if you wait too long then you'll be stressed,and that's never good..the trick is to always be calm and relaxed but if that can't be done then get comfort from the doctor's assurance...
Thank you Wan. The doctor we are currently seeing susah sikit nak jumpa sbb she's also a lecturer. InsyaAllah will be ok. Was just freaking out sbb tulis entry tu lepas muntah yg sakit and banyak. Thanks again. :D
Post a Comment