Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Super Hubby-bi

Truly, I am blessed. For my husband is my Husband.

Since the beginning of October, the pregnancy seems to be taking it's toll on me. I am officially a "toilet-hugger". Yes, that's how badly I've been throwing up. Even when everything is already out via projectile vomiting, I still have to throw up. So, the abdominal muscle start to cramp and the throat burns from the acidic stomach bile, leaving me exhausted afterwards.

Husband being who he is, is my rock. Always telling me what a wonderful job I'm doing at handling things, and myself. Always offering to dash to the store to get exactly what I want to eat. Always running to the toilet when he hears me hurling. Always reminding me that apa yang jadi pada kita adalah yang terbaik untuk kita, no matter how bad things seem at that moment. Always my rock. Always the best man!

On days I am hit badly with nausea and headaches, Husband offers to stay home. I always tell him I'll be okay but he's already making a phone call arranging for his assignments to be taken down for him or informing a lecturer of his pending absence.

On days I cannot seem to function, like today, Husband cooks. That's his joy; cooking. He loves the kitchen, and I love his cooking - win/win situation, no?

To my Super Hubby-bi. My Mr. Walter-man.
Thank you.
I LOVE YOU.

Dinda.

2 comments:

Jana said...

anis i just heard that u're pregnant!! HUGE CONGRATZ BABE!!! im sure the baby is going to be beautiful just like u :D

Dearests said...

*blush* Thank you, Jana!