Whilst waiting for Zuhur prayers, aku dok berkemban tunggu Husband habis wudhu', sambil-sambil tu aku surf internet. Nothing unusual. Tak rasa anything different. Then I caught sight of red stains on the towel. Terkejut.
Blood! Dari mana datang nya tu? Aku punya ka? Without thinking, I barged into the bathroom, banging Husband with the door. I panicked. Is this blood? Is this my blood? My heart wasn't pumping fast. It was - gone, for a split second.
Husband calmed me down. Talked to Mom on the phone. She advised to solat first, then go see a doctor. Mana pulak nak carik doctor yang boleh buat antenatal on Diwali eve ni? However, had a few places in mind. By this time, I was very calm. Thanks to Husband.
Doctor checked. Alhamdulillah, everything ok. He couldn't perform an ultrasound, but my vitals were stable. Normal. BP, pulse, temperature - all normal. Alhamdulillah.
The thing is, we don't know where the blood came from. Tak perasan. Just wanted to make sure. Be safe. It could've been from a cut or a nose bleed. Tawakkal. InsyaAllah baby is ok. Instinct says baby is ok. InsyaAllah.
Whoa. That was quite an experience. And a scare.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment