Have been thinking a lot about what's to come. Nothing major or anything, other than the baby, of course, insyaAllah. Random thoughts at random moments.
I was always taught to say "Alhamdulillah, MasyaAllah" when someone praises me/what I do/people I know and love. But when I say it, they think I'm conceited. They expect the "eh, mana ada! Takda lah" to things like "Awak pandai la" or "Cantik nya baju awak". Dah orang puji. Cakap "Mana ada" tu macam kita doa supaya kita ni tak pandai/baju tak lawa. Pelik.
Lagi satu pasal "MasyaAllah". Bukankah kita patut lafaz "MasyaAllah" pada perkara yang elok-elok. Like babies. We say, "Comelnya, masyaAllah". Ni kang banyak orang nampak atau dilanda musibah lafaz "MasyaAllah". Sungguh pelik. And somewhat annoying. Concerning this matter, only Allah s.w.t. knows.
I just realised that due to the pushing back of the release date for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Husband and I may not be able to watch it because WE'RE HAVING A BABY. Or insyaAllah by the time of its release, we'll already have a baby. I curse WB for the move to a "Summer Slot". Takkan nak jadi one of those parents yang bawak a 3 month old baby pegi tengok wayang midnight show. We've all seen those people. Tak paham aku manusia ni.
"Masters macam mana?" is what people say when they see me and I tell them we're having a baby. Honestly, the baby is our top priority. InsyaAllah in the future, if Allah s.w.t wills it and ada rezeki, will continue my Masters some other time.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment