Thursday, October 30, 2008

EAT

I eat a lot! I mean, a lot! After a normal portioned meal, I'll be hungry again in about two hours. If I just snack, I'll be hungry by the end of the hour. The big loaf of bread is consumed by yours truly, singlehandedly, although not in one sitting. Little embryo is growing fast, I suppose.

InsyaAllah, we'll be seeing how Lil E is doing in the tummy tomorrow. Hopefully all is well. InsyaAllah Lil E is growing at a normal rate and no complications will arise.

Oh dear. I am so hungry. But I never know what I want to eat. Plus, since my bad throwing up stint last two weeks, I've lost a few kgs. Need to reimburse. :D For baby's sake... :D

Husband is showering. Going for dinner after prayers. I feel like I can eat a whale! A WHALE!

I hope to eat healthy.

Famished Anis.

No comments: