As usual, after Husband and I are done with subuh prayers and a very short wirid (itu pun nasib baik sempat wirid), I'd be quickening my pace to the toilet and have the whole glass of water I just chugged down when I woke up, shoot right out of me.
Some mornings, like today, I'd hear another lady some houses away, throwing up quite heavily. Hers is worse, I suppose, because she's louder. I wonder, "is she pregnant too? Oh, she sounds horrible. Poor thing." I couldn't help smiling though. Morning sickness. It's a wonderful experience, actually. This is the first trimester of a pregnancy. There's a baby, insyaAllah, growing inside of you. :D I bet that lady is quite happy to be throwing up as well.
Husband and I have been reading the baby book we bought. It's very helpful. We now understand why morning sickness happens and how to ease the discomfort a little. We're in our 7th/8th week which marks the worst wave of morning sickness, or so to speak. We're hoping it tones down after Week 12 or so.
Here's hoping.
And here's a question; Why "morning" sickness when it doesn't only happen in the morning? For me, it's round the clock. The only time I don't feel like throwing up is when I'm asleep.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment