Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Interview with SHAPE

Found this after sooooooooo long. An interview I did for SHAPE magazine on behalf of Studio W last year.

Excerpt:
There are women, on the other hand, who tend to stay away from the machines altogether. One of them is 23-year-old [Anis]. “I’m not a gym person,’ she admits. “I don’t like weight training with machines and I don’t like the co-ed environment,” says Anis, who joined Studio W last June. Studio W is a women-only exercise studio in Kota Damansara where members use free weights, elastic bands and their own body weight to build strength.... The camaraderie that arises in an intimate female only group exercise class can be a great source of motivation. Says Anis: “I love the cozy environment of classes, plus everyone’s a friend there, including the instructor.”

I always loved working out there.
I miss going to Studio W.
Since all their class are in the evenings nowadays, I don't think I can go back after Baby Ours arrives.
Oh well, it was a great experience while it lasted.
Would definitely recommend any woman looking to stay healthy via Jazzercise to try Studio W out.
The yoga there is great too. :D

Anis

No comments: