It's almost 2am and we're still up.
Might be from the adrenaline of parents' arrival.
Plus, was majorly craving for a burger.
Now, Baby Ours is satisfied and has finally slept (I suppose).
Whilst accompanying Husband release the whole semester's weight off his shoulders via God of War, I suddenly find myself thinking about the baby stuff we've gotten.
Little did we know that there are some things we've overlooked.
1) Breastfeeding pillow
2) Bottle rack (for drying after being sterilised)
Thought we've gotten everything. Oh well, they'll have to wait for the end of the month, InsyaAllah.
Went to Cotton Picking yesterday afternoon to embroid Baby Ours' name on his blanket.
Turns out they only do embroidery on their own products.
Company policy.
So now I'm hunting for patchwork iron-on alphabets.
Then I can do it myself.
The problem is, I have no idea where to get those patches.
Help anyone?
Thanks.
Looking forward to sleeping.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






4 comments:
those alphabets patch ons, use to be a trend before...they have it everywhere. you can try the sewing shop at ampang park on the 2nd floor. i remember seeing them last time i was there. :)
try that D'NATA shop at food court level klcc. at the fruit/fruit jiuce kiosk, turn left. it's the second shop from there i think.
Sara: Yeah. We always go to that cross-stitch store when we were living in Ampang. Was looking for a place around here. Thanks ya.
teyha!: D'NATA KLCC has a lot of stationery. Tak perasan if they have needlework stuff. Thanks ya, but don't think I can afford to travel all the way to KLCC now.
yeh not that patchy thingy. but i remember alphabet buttons. hehe. and anis, i forgot this is the 8th month. hehe. silly me.
Post a Comment