Saturday, April 4, 2009

Braxton-Hicks and 4D

This past week, the lower back hurts.
I feel immense pressure on the sides of the tummy and lower abdomen.
One night, I actually woke up due to a strong tummy spasm.
Husband and I were very concerned.

Paid a visit to the doctor's today.
Doctor said it's Braxton-Hicks contractions.
Normal at 8 months onwards.
Will feel more in the coming weeks.
Stronger ones even.
Like the body is practising for full labour.
Nothing to worry about.
Baby's just turning and rolling around.

*sigh of relief*

For a minute there I thought Baby Ours was coming into the world early.
But I timed the spasms/contractions.
It's always just 4-5 times in two days or so.

We saw Baby Ours in 4D imaging today.
My goodness, technology these days!
We actually saw our son in 4D.
It was like looking at a fish through the aquarium glass.
You can't touch it, but it's there - in the flesh. So vivid.

Baby Ours montel.
From the screenings, he has Bonda's chin. :D
And Ayahanda's forehead.
Gorgeous.

MasyaAllah.
Alhamdulillah.

Baby Ours is a miracle.
Subhanallah.

Bonda

2 comments:

loveprelovedgoodies said...

Hi Kak Anis + Abg Matt! Im so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the beautiful baby, InsyAllah. I'll be back in June, hope to see you guys! I've been meaning to drop a comment but I've always been rushing here and there. Uni is a pain in the butt. I mean neck. Hehe. Hope you are very well! Love you.

xx Alia

Jana said...

happy i bace ur post. baby sounds soooooooo comel! cant wait to meet him soon. wana rub his chin!! :D