Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Booboos for Baby Ours

Husband had to pay a quick visit to the department and the library today, so I decided to tag along. Get out of the house. Go for a drive.

It's been awhile since I was back at the University. Nothing much has changed. I don't feel that sense of belonging I used to. But the library - that's a different story. I will always feel at home when it comes to a place where books dwell.

After happily parading Baby Ours (the Little One in the HUGE belly :D), Husband took us to the bookstore to look for some booboos for Baby Ours. Husband bought these:



We want to start reading to him. It'd be a nice way to spend family time. As it is, most nights Baby Ours sleeps to the recitation of the Quran. We feel that this is the one book that is very important to be read to Baby Ours. Some nights we read to him directly. Other nights when Bonda is too tired, we leave the electronic Quran on the belly while we sleep.

Baby Ours' WanChik got him a book/photo album. It's really delightful. There are slots for pictures and columns to tell the stories behind the pictures.


Looking forward to getting more booboos. Since we already have everything we need to prepare for Baby Ours' arrival, and buying too many clothes aren't practical since babies grow up really quickly, books seem to be the best investment.

Happy reading, Anakanda!

Anis/Bonda

No comments: