Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Something Fishy This Way Comes

We absolutely love our weekday activities. The sister in-law and the niece loves it as well. Kalau tak, kesian. Stuck in the house only. Since Matt and I aren't doing anything at the moment, we always plan an outing. The niece loves crawling around and shrieking in excitement.

Today's outing started with a trip to the bank to start an account for the niece. Then we saw the Fish Spa thing and decided to try it out. It's definitely an experience.

Feast, my little ones.
Doc Fish, IKANO Power Center

I'm super ticklish so going for the Fish Spa is absolute torture. Only for 10 minutes though. The remaining half hour were filled with giggles and wide-eyed amazement. Those are some really hungry fishes. What they do is they suck off (them being teethless) the dead skins, leaving your feet and/or hands feeling super smooth.

The sister in-law and I had fun. Both of us were already planning subsequent visits to the Fish Spa, trying to make it our monthly routine. We would also like to try to upgrade the treatment to full body.

I love my weekdays. Being the unemployed spoilt wife, we have the liberty to have outings on weekdays. Weekends we stay in because we know the people who actually have jobs come out to play with friends and families on weekends, making everywhere extremely crowded.

Here's to all those unemployed, who visit malls and other attractions on weekdays.

Anis

No comments: