Today was one of those days that you just have a little skip in your step. At least, that was what I felt inside. Outside, I was a mess. Snuffle-wuffle-ing non stop. Used tissues everywhere. Urgh! But I felt good inside. I was happy. I am happy. Woke up to a full blast sight of my Husband's face, trying to get me out of bed and into the shower. Priceless!
Husband and I took a loooonnggg drive to Pandan Perdana, Cheras to go visit the family doctor to get this on/off fever and sniffles checked, but he wasn't in. Shame on me for not calling ahead.
It turned out alright though. Had some great conversations with Husband and we drove by my family's old house there. Brought back such memories, of my brother and me. How we'd ride our bikes EVERYWHERE looking for new terrains to ride by or to play in. How he'd bully me into cycling up the hill while he sat comfortably on the pillion seat behind (Bebudak dulu panggil seat tu "carry" i.e. "Ko dok la kat 'carry' tu". Well, at least the bebudak dulu that I know). We both have come a long way. He has this wonderful family now. But he still bullies me into doing things sometimes. I like it though. Proves that not much will change when everything else does.
So it's the trip to the doctor's again tomorrow. The nurse said he's sure to be in tomorrow morning. So, here's hoping... InsyaAllah.
Anis
another not so mild obsession
1 week ago







No comments:
Post a Comment