We are home. Alhamdulillah.
Had an amazing trip. The seven of us together made the trip all the more sweeter. It was just fun to be together. Do silly things together. Have meals together. Every second was never short of laughter. Well, only at the end of the trip when we were in KLIA did everyone get slightly irritable. Probably its the exhaustion of traveling. Probably its knowing that this is the end of the trip. Probably we loved the idea of being together so much that it hurt to think that everyone will be doing their own thing as soon as we arrived home. Probably its the news of the drastic fuel price hike that we got wind of as soon as we hit the KLIA tarmac (Everyone was talking about it. We were gone a week and suddenly this?!).
Probably.
My Husband and I are both a little under the weather. I'm stuck with the snuffles. And a slight fever. I really need to get into better shape and not get sick all the time if we are to get pregnant.
Advise to self: Be at peace. Only Allah s.w.t can help you. Don't panic. Be at peace.
I love the family. I love my Husband. He's amazing. Even being slightly unwell, he would always ensure that I had a good time. That I enjoyed myself be it shopping or picking my lunch. I love him 'til death. Even then, if Allah s.w.t. wills it, I'll still love him. InsyaAllah we'll be partners in this world and the Hereafter. Amin.
The trip was...
1. Fun
2. An opportunity to bond
3. Relaxing
4. Educational
5. An excellent way to spend time with family. Because even if my Husband and I are starting our own family, the family we're from is important too. Always will be.
Anis
another not so mild obsession
1 week ago






2 comments:
So fun! Hope u get better soon Anis and good luck with trying for baby. Our kids can be playmates!
:) How fun! Thank you dear.
Post a Comment