Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Desires

Here is a list of things my heart desires, but knowing me, I'll ponder over and over again on whether I should get it (after much saving) and end up not getting it because it'd feel guilty for spending so much money (on something I probably don't need):

1. Canon EOS 350D
Price: RM2099
Reason to get it: For my love of photography. I believe pictures are priceless.
Reason not to get it: A bit too much to spend at one go. Plus, the Olympus camera is still fine. It just doesn't take the pictures the way I want. In an ever-evolving technological world, that camera can be considered ancient.

2. Fisher Price Ocean Wonders™ Aquarium
Price: RM207 (After 10% discount)
Reason to get it: I want our future baby(ies) to be lulled to sleep by something so wonderful.
Reason not to get it: Maybe we should wait until we're officially expecting. Or wait after the baby shower when no one gets this for us.

3. Materials to make top of 5 pasang baju kurung
Price: RM20-RM50/m
Reason to get it: I have a lot of batik (5 pieces) that I'd like to make into kain kurung. So, I would like plain-colour-matching materials for the tops. Oh, and because wedding season is here.
Reason not to get it: Baju dah banyak dah oi!

I don't have a long list (Surprise! Surprise!). But the heart wants what it wants. Financially speaking, yes, insyaAllah I can afford all these stuff. The question is, do I what to spend all that money on those desired items?

Dilemma.

Anis

1 comment:

Dearests said...

Honestly My Soulforger (as always), please, let's get all those items.

WHY TO GET - 1. Worthwhile.
2. Long-term (ALWAYS
GOOD)
3. My All will make FULL
use of these items.
4. Your Husband says so.

WHY NOT TO GET - YO..ahhhhawhat you
doin?aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....TUI!

YOUR HUSBAND JUST BITCH-SLAPPED 'WHY NOT TO GET'. NO WORRIES NOW MY SPIRIT. JOM. ;)