Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quiet

Things have been pretty quiet in my head lately. No more fanfictions (I do a lot of Entourage in my head). No more worrying about something. I'm always worrying about something. Tiny, minuscule nothings. But everything is hushed now.

I sleep in the wee hours of the morning. I sometimes feel too tired to sleep. I'm not used to having trouble sleeping. Maybe the mind isn't so quiet after all. Maybe they are all silently initiating a mutiny of worries that I haven't come to realise and all of this is keeping me up at night. Maybe.

Maybe they aren't worries. Maybe they are excitement. My Husband is venturing into a new chapter in his academic life. I'm really proud of him and very thrilled. I have been performing the duties of wife/personal assistant/secretary to him, organizing forms and important documents, making sure he'll have everything ready. I love playing with my stationeries.

Or perhaps its something hormonal. I like that. I would like it to be hormonal. Then it could only mean one thing.

Please, God, let it be hormones.

Anis

No comments: