Monday, June 16, 2008

Cool as Ice

Impromptu outings are awesome. Around 12am today, my Husband and I were discussing what to do today. So, since we'd like to try and get pregnant soon, we decided to do something we might not be able to do during pregnancy and possibly post-natal (because of the baby). We brainstormed a few stuff and landed on Ice Skating.

And that's exactly what we did...

Sunway Pyramid Ice

It was such a wonderful experience. I haven't skated in ages. When I was a kid, the parents would take us to Taman Titiwangsa and let me roam around in my in-line skates. That was forever ago. So to skate on ice was wonderful. To me, it was like the bike-riding experience. Once you've learned how to ride a bike, that skill stays with you. So, once I was on the ice, I was already zooming around the rink.

It's another story for my Husband.

This is his first experience. Suffered a whole lot of stumbling and falling flat on the ass(and then laughing our asses off). But he picks up the skill really fast. By the end of the hour, he was zooming along with me. Congratulations, Kanda.

Since Husband will start classes soon, we don't think we might be able to go out that much anymore and take the niece and her mommy along. So, I'm listing all the things (the right column of this blog) that the four of us are going to do, insyaAllah, before July. Should be fun.

Gloved-up

Two left feet

Follow the red arrows. That's us.
Photo courtesy of Aelyza's mommy.

Anis

No comments: