It seems like it was yesterday...
It was the weekend. You took us to Bukit Wang, a waterfall of unrealistic beauty, evergreens as afar as the eyes can strain to pierce through the walls of greenery and muck, on the floor, on the ground, evermore.
EVER...
It was a momentous trip, for the beauty of this trip to Bukit Wang is that it recurs so often, that one forgets the dredges of boredom and continuity. Instead, one learns to:
1. Have fun.
2. Be comfortable with one another.
3. Express thanks and gratitude in the not- distant future.
HMMM...
It was always a tradition, for mama to prepare food to be enjoyed at Bukit Wang. Nasi lemak. Mee goreng. I named and pooped quite a few bits on the menu.
DREAM...
You took us back home, where all dreams are preserved, all hopes of Ever and Lasting is as natural as death. Beauty and seductive, a potent mix.
Take care Father. I shall visit you soon.
I LOVE YOU!!!
Your Son.
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment