Friday, April 18, 2008

5 Years Past

Five years have past and:

1. I can cook better now. Whatever it is, I am confident. I trust my instincts and the dishes turn out pretty good.

2. I never thought I'd be married at the age of 22. Never even thought it possible.

3. I've tried almost every major hairstyle, minus the mullet. Curly, long, short, bobs. Done it all.

4. Loved fiercely and lost. Badly wounded. Til today.

5. My sense of direction is waaaaaay better. I don't need a GPS system, thank goodness.

6. I still love the Backstreet Boys, even after 13 years. Gosh, I'm older.

7. I've concluded that 'closures' are just selfish ways to a-peace the conscience. They don't do anyone any good. Closures are like thumbing salt to an open wound.

8. Realised soulmates do exist. I found E; my Husband, my Dearests.

9. I've learnt to let go of a big part of the past 5 years. Difficult. But gradually, it can be done.

10. I'm ready to become a mother.

~Anis

No comments: