Husband loves Jamie at Home. Particularly, Jamie at Home.
Not Naked Chef.
Not Oliver's Twist.
Just Jamie at Home.
The recipes. The garden. The kitchen. The scenery.
Jamie at Home is the best.
So, when Husband was home yesterday, he was inspired to try out this alla Carbonara recipe. Since we couldn't find any nice courgettes at the supermarket, we opted for yellow onions, beef strips and brown button mushrooms.
The dressing is so simple.
Cream. Egg yolks. Cheese.
The pasta, Penne. Goes best with Carbonara, says Jamie Oliver.
The result:

And as Jamie Oliver would say: "Happy Days!"
Anis.







3 comments:
drooools. anis, can me have some next time? hehe.
I know it's random, but I've been craving Anis' brownies for like 3 days now, haha.
teyha!: Sure. InsyaAllah. Nanti when I bake, I ask Matt to bring some to Research Methods.
fhn: Hahaha. Hope you got some when Matt brought the brownies to Lit Crit. InsyaAllah will bake some more.
Post a Comment