Gaining weight is part and parcel of pregnancy.
You're supposed to gain the extra 12-15kgs (although some women put on more, and I reckon I'd be one of them :p).
When people stare at me in disbelief, with a gaping mouth and wide eyes and exclaim:
"Really? You're pregnant?"
All I want to say is, "No. No. I'm just fat" with dripping sarcasm and a bored expression.
And for those who miss the growing belly and say with smugness (no doubt trying to triumphantly point out that he/she is slightly less chunkier than I am) :
"Wah. You've put on weight? Besar ek sekarang?!"
All I want to say is,
"Yes. I have. Because I'm pregnant. What's your excuse?"
Loving every bit of my chunkiness,
Anis.
And for those who miss the growing belly and say with smugness (no doubt trying to triumphantly point out that he/she is slightly less chunkier than I am) :
"Wah. You've put on weight? Besar ek sekarang?!"
All I want to say is,
"Yes. I have. Because I'm pregnant. What's your excuse?"
Loving every bit of my chunkiness,
Anis.






2 comments:
But i'm happy for you (^_^)
Ooooh... thank you Azee.
Post a Comment