Scrubs. Season 7, Episode 7 - "My Bad Too".
Brinner
Definition: Breakfast for dinner.
Use in a sentence: "You got brinner? Damn, Turkle-dog!" - Dr. Bob Kelso.
--------------------------------------------------------
I got myself a nice brinner yesterday. Went shopping for groceries, because I really can't take take-outs anymore.
Unappetizing. Unhealthy.
So, managed to get the PanJacks bater and it was goooooooooood. Hot pancakes with chilled maple syrup and melted butter. Nyummm!
Brinner rocks!
A man from a company's human resources called yesterday to ask me to come for an interview. Said he got my number from the University. I don't know what the position is but I really didn't want to waste his time so I quickly declined. I am on a personal plan, I said.
I can't commit to anything that requires me to sit up for more than two hours. So to work would be a no-no. And to let him ramble on about what the job is and it's perks and all when all the while I know what my answer will be seem a bit aloof. So, I decided not to waste his time - and mine.
I am very honoured though that they would even consider offering me a job opportunity when I clearly haven't put any effort into looking for one. Alhamdulillah.
But now's clearly not the time. I would be biting off more than I can possibly chew.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






2 comments:
The university? Whatever happened to privacy policy - shouldn't they NOT give out our personal numbers? heh. But good on you though! :)
I have no idea. Sounded fishy jugak. Thanks anyways.
Post a Comment