Sunday, January 4, 2009

First 20

I usually surf some pregnancy-related websites to check what to expect during the said week of pregnancy. I like to see which week brings what progress.

Alhamdulillah, today is our week 20 of pregnancy. I went to the website to see how baby is doing/should be doing in week 20. I was greeted by...

"Congratulations. You're half way there"


It's week 20. We have another 20 weeks. InsyaAllah all will be well.


*in awe* I cannot believe it has been 5 months already. It seems lightning quick, like only yesterday I was "OMG-ing" in the bathroom when the pregnancy test turned positive. :D


*Sujud syukur*


Bonda/Anis

4 comments:

tuty obaid said...

Yup. Sangat cepat dear.
Rasa macam baru semalam I dapat text dari Matt saying that you are expecting. =)

Don't worry. It will work out fine.
So happy for you both.
Can't wait to see the little one !!

=) Hehhehe..

Message for the little one:

Hi little one. Be good.
Jaga bonda ye.Jangan nakal-nakal.
Me (aunty tuty) and Aunty Ain can't wait to see you.
Be happy. Be healthy.
Muahss.=)

ffincher said...

yey! :D

ainfazrin said...

and im half way there too; to be an aunt... !! :)

insyallah my dearests,everything will be just fine. always praying for the good health of bonda and the lil one , and of course : Matt's too ;)

*hugs*

Dearests said...

Kak Ain & Kak Tuty: Thank you. InsyaAllah will take good care of the health; mine, Matt's and baby's.

teyha!: Yes. Yey. :D