Really. Bad.
Myself, I am/was craving for books.
Books.
Books.
And more books.
A trip to a nearby bookstore yesterday left me disappointed that I was almost in tears.
That was a new feeling.
I've never cried (or wanted to cry) because I didn't/couldn't get what I wanted.
The "want" for those books were so intense, it was numbing.
So, Husband being Husband (the wonderful wonderfulness that he is), took me to Kinokuniya (undoubtedly, the best bookstore in Kuala Lumpur) early this Chinese New Year Eve and splurged. Got all the books I wanted and more. The covers of the books are awesome, thanks to H, Unit 1. It's nice to know someone on the inside. :D
Happiness in a bag.
And who says you can't buy happiness?Well, sort of. :D
Xin Nian Kuai Le.
Anis.






3 comments:
anis2. what books u bought? i am just curious. i am a book fetish. i smell my new books everytime i open them to read. hehe.
Salaam teyha! I bought:
Sara Gruen - Water for Elephants
Ariana Franklin - Mistress of the Art of Death
Neil Gaiman - Stardust
Terry Brooks - Star Wars: Episode I
I LOVE BOOKS! Pegi Kinokuniya boleh jadi gila!
i am a big fan of neil gaiman! i have read almost all his books! hihi. i like american gods the best.
i can't wait to go to the library where u r the librarian. hehe :)
Post a Comment