In this holiest of months, numerous changes have been witnessed.
I just smile and brush off comments about the field I am pursuing for Masters. Some say it's not challenging and it's too safe. But I know what I want. I honestly can't say the same for some. And my Husband believes in me. I am adamant. I want to be a librarian.
Husband smiles and handles himself with much grace and maturity as one of the biggest blows is delivered. About a year ago, curses would have been flying and someone's face would have been very much mutilated. But the man he has become is better than that. He rises to the occasion. He is the reason that they need. He is the son and the man of the family. He is my Husband.
Certain changes, minutiae as they are, courses through the both of us. Alhamdulillah, we are growing. May we have the blessings of Allah s.w.t and may He guide us through it all.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






4 comments:
For all their qualifications and labor, librarians are rarely - if ever - given the credit they deserve for their field of work. I'm glad to see that you're presevering with your decision.
Thank you for those very encouraging words, Yanna dear. InsyaAllah, I shall be the best librarian I can be. and help you find the books/journals/articles/etc you may need. :D
Librarian? Interesting indeed...always wondered how one can be one..
Hei, trust me, it's better than working in the office like me and not having the time to read anymore..the environment sucks.
Librarians are cool :)
Hey Wan! Thanks for the comments. Hahaha. I'm sure your office isn't so bad. Dapat Facebook-ing and blog hop. :)
Post a Comment