On days that I am alone for a long period of time, my mind wonders about random things. First, I'd be thinking of a plot of a story I had just read. The next, I'd be thinking about a conversation with Husband. Then, the part I dread, the mind would wander off to think of irrational thoughts.
Not so much 'thought' as it is 'fear'. The "What if"s would be plaguing the mind until I would have to force the self to snap out of it.
I worry about the processing of the Masters application.
I worry about what to cook for buka/sahur tonight and pre-planning for tomorrow.
I worry about a pending doctor's appointment.
I worry about what the doctor might say.
I worry that the kitten I'm currently nursing will die, just like his other two siblings.
I worry about Husband's assignments/presentations/exams. Nothing he can't handle. I just worry.
Worry. A curious thing, worry.
A part of me thinks that these are all valid fears. However, another part thinks they're irrational fears.
I worry too much when I'm alone.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






2 comments:
keep yourself busy honey...hehe..good that you're baking kuih today..at least it distracts you from having that worry n anxiety feeling ..hehe..nk rase ye your kuih nnti..hehe
:) Thank you dear. InsyaAllah next weekend if jadi buka together, will make some more.
Post a Comment