I have cramps at the lower abdomen. Similar to mild period cramps. From my reading, it is normal throughout the embryo stage of the pregnancy for a woman to feel cramps. It's an indication that the embryo is developing, growing.
Some may think it's too early in the pregnancy to get hit by waves of cravings but I'm definitely feeling it. So far, other than the sirap, there are two things that I constantly crave for and nothing else will do other than these two.
1) Eggs. Scrambled with milk, a pinch of salt and pepper, diced yellow onions and white button mushrooms. I eat it just like that. No bread. No sauces. Just the scrambled eggs.
2) Cold Snapple® Cranberry Rasberry from the bottle.
It's a good thing that these items are easy to come by. I now feel a new craving arising. Pizza Uno's Boscaiola Fettucine (cream sauce).
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment