Life where I am now is very fulfilling, Alhamdulillah. Spiritually, I'm not really there yet, but I am getting there, InsyaAllah.
On most days, when Husband is either at work (he is an English lecturer teaching Listening and Speaking skills. Yay! Just his forte) or at his Masters class (which ends late evenings), I get to do Housewife stuff.
Every other day I try to clean the house. The whole house. I cook late lunches and eat with my Husband when he comes home. When he goes off to class, I nap. Then I do the laundry. Folding. Ironing. Washing's in the morning.
Then... the second best highlight of the day, I get my Entourage fix. I need Ari Gold or else I get bored.
Highlight of any day and everyday, is when Husband comes home. Pillow-talking has never been so calming/therapeutic/a necessity to live.
Life is grand. You should try it.
__________________________________________
E: Where is Vince on that list?
Ari: He ain’t on the list.
E: Well, how do we get him on the list?
Ari: You do “Aquaman,” you stupid fuck!
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago







No comments:
Post a Comment