I couldn't sleep last night. For some reason, was so restless.
Past curfew - couldn't sleep.
1am - still couldn't sleep.
2am - I was still up.
Baby Ours was kicking so hard, probably asking Bonda to go to sleep.
That, or Baby Ours was hungry because the kicking subsided once I ate something.
It was a little past 3am when I finally felt sleepy.
Slightly disoriented this morning. Groggy.
So many thoughts in the mind concerning the Baby room.
Needs tweaking, but don't want to spend anymore.
Or, at least,
Don't want to spend too much. Under RM50. Possible? No? Maybe?
Was doing some research on some stuff for the Baby room when I saw the Baby counter on this blog saying that we have (insyaAllah) 100 days to go.
*speechless*
Time flies. We have a little bit more than three months before Baby Ours arrives, insyaAllah. It's so exciting I'm feeling light-headed.
:D :D :D :D
Anis.
another not so mild obsession
1 week ago






4 comments:
Yeay! 100 days to go..
I'm getting excited myself :)
Can't wait to meet Baby Yours and be Aunty Linzy..hehe.
:D :D :D :D
It does feel like just yesterday when you announced your pregnancy. *kicks into baby-present shopping gear* Now that I know you live near my office, perhaps one day I can drop by and give it to you after Baby is born. :)
Aww... Yanna. Tak payah susah-susah. You can come visit anytime, before or after Baby arrives. If want, can come with Significant Other. :D
Post a Comment