Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh Please!

Think again before you flaunt your concert tickets or movie-going enthusiasm in my face to make me jealous/envious/in awe/whatevers...

I have more pressing issues to deal with - with much joy at heart.
I could care less that Coldplay *might* be headlining Sunburst 2009.
I love Coldplay.
Not enough to fork out cash and attend a concert whilst 7 months pregnant though.
So, there you go.

Jason Mraz in March? Not interested.
The fact that you, you and you can go watch Half-Blood Prince when it is released? Don't care.

We are having a baby, insyaAllah.

Perlu ke aku nak pikir nak keluar duit beratusan pegi tengok orang melalak atas stage bila aku boleh duduk rumah borak dengan anak aku (insyaAllah) yang kat dalam perut ni and tunggu dia respon dengan siku/lutut/apa-apa bahagian badan dia?
*He usually responds with a kick or two*
Duit tak boleh beli "front seat" ticket semacam ni.

Aku yang "lame" dan "boring" dan "no life" sebab tak nak pegi concert/movie,
Anis

2 comments:

ffincher said...

anis! i *heart* coldplay too! gimme 5, u one cool mum-to-be! :)

Dearests said...

*fives teyha!* :D