Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Defined by Images

Self-definition through pictures: version Anis.

I am:

Pregnant & In love

I really want to go to:

Jannah

My favourite place:

Our bedroom

My favourite thing(s):

My wedding/engagement rings & Body Shop's Vit E range

My favourite drink(s):

Water

My favourite food:


My favourite colour:

Shades of green

My favourite show(s):
My hobbies:

Reading & collecting books

I live in:



I was born in:


I attend (to):


*Note: All images are from Google images

4 comments:

Yanna said...

Is that your real bedroom, Kak Anis? It looks very cozy and simple!

By the way, where in Kota Damansara do you live? My workplace is in Sec. 3.

Dearests said...

Yanna dear.

Nope, that's not our actual bedroom. The bed and the fan are the same though. Our room is much more cluttered than that. :D

We live in Sec. 11, just by Giant.
InsyaAllah one day we can have a drink once you're done with work.

Faridatul Bariza Binti Md Nasir said...

Hey, you pon guna Body shop vit E products ke? I and hubby pon guna jua. Suke la. It makes your skin soo soft and clear..hehe

Dearests said...

Farid.

Yup. It's the best skin product I've ever used. Serasi. And it works.