It laid there in pieces before I had any time to react.
The battery was sprawled out of it's casing.
The covers, unspeakable.
The phone was still functioning in terms of receiving/making calls and text messages.
Other than that, not much chance of survival.
Over the weekend, Husband and I scouted for a new phone.
Did some online research.
Fell in love with one but didn't think we'd have much chance of getting it.
Probably too expensive.
Probably out-of-stock.
But we did find one. In the best of shops.
At the best of prices.
Lowest price for a phone I have ever bought.
The harmony that is white and copper, with floral vinyl.
The mood/background that changes with the progress of the day i.e. morning, noon, night.
The twinkling 17 coloured lights when receiving a call.
The slick slide of the phone.
The beauty that is the Sony Ericsson S500i.

Aah. Be still my heart.
*Husband, now we're phone-synchronised. Sony Ericssons*
Anis






2 comments:
ooh anis ada hp baru :)
Ha'ah. Alhamdulillah. Phone lama dah berkecai!
Post a Comment