I am exhausted beyond words.
Mother came home last Saturday night quite abruptly. She's in the hospital now. Emergency surgery. Relatively a simple procedure but all medical procedures on those pass 50 have higher risks (for complications).
Tawakkal.
Alhamdulillah. She's recovering. Very much herself. :D Dad flew home on the last flight out. Arrived late last night. Was too tired to wait for his arrival. Have been at the hospital since Husband and I drove Mother there early Monday morning.
Speaking of hospitals, Husband and I have decided on a hospital (and a doctor) for Baby Ours' arrival.
Everything seems so surreal now.
Everything is falling into place.
Packing the overnight bags soon. The only thing we haven't bought are the Breast pump and Bottle steriliser.
Should be fun going for check-ups at the hospital now that we're fast approaching our 3rd trimester (2 weeks til the end of 2nd trimester, insyaAllah). But will miss the Women's clinic though. Such a cozy place.
Still exhausted.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment