Thursday, March 19, 2009

Forced Pedicure and Warm Showers

One of the "perks" of being pregnant is that the hugeness of the belly prevents you from bending forwards.
I cannot reach my toes, even when I'm sitting down.
Hence, I am "forced" to go for pedicures since I cannot cut my own toe nails.
:)


After her operation, Mother is suffering the same dilemma: cannot bend to cut own toe nails.
So the both of us indulged in a 45-minute pedicure over at The Nail Parlour @ Giant.
I didn't go all out on the spa pedicure (Mother did) because, since I'm pregnant, no excessive pressure should be applied to the soles of the feet.
It effects the womb, I think. Or something reflexology-related that can effect the baby.

Toe nails are now short, and shiny from the buffering.
*happy*

Husband bought Bonda and Baby Ours a water heater.
*YAY*
No more cold showers for Bonda that causes the stomach to tighten. We figured Baby Ours isn't too fond of the cold.
*Thank you Ayahanda*
Ayahanda got it for a very reasonable price (plus installation and wiring).
Early morning showers will never be the same again. :)

Bonda/Anis

No comments: